10.18.2005

Day 5

Well...
I am now five days into utter and supreme happiness! Meghan continues to amaze me...Her sense of humor, smile, and just sweet disposition simply makes me smile from ear to ear...I don't know that I have ever been this happy in a relationship of this sort! I can't wait to see what lies ahead. Last night we prayed that God would be the author of our relationship and it feels wonderful to have a relationship based on those kinds of principles. Whoever you may be reading this blog, I can't wait for you to meet her! She is just flat out special!
On a ligher note, I am thrilled at how our worship planning team came back from the ZOE conference in Nashville last week, all 15 of them, completely inspired to worship at a different level. We have had two really incredible planning and vision sessions and again, I can't wait to see where God is taking our church.

To borrow a phrase from someone pretty special...
"Life is Good!"

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You're certainly starting out on the right foot to pray that God author your relationship. Is she aware that you are authoring ABOUT your relationship to the WORLD wide web -- and that you're so ooey gooey about her here? :-)

Can't wait to hear more! :-)

Pearson Family said...

Wow Little DJ! Aren't you so grown up?! This girl sounds like she is very special. I am looking forward to see what God has planned.

D.J. Bulls said...

Jason,
If you are a worshipper, worship leader, worship pastor, anything associated with worship leadership, I would tell you two words...BE THERE!!!! There is one in Fresno in January, 2006! Check out their website at www.zoegroup.org! Thanks for the post!

About Me

Arlington, Texas, United States