10.23.2005

Ah...to be Happy!

Well...
I won't make this a long one. But I just have to say...that this special lady in my life, Meghan, is UNBELIEVABLE!

It is so wonderful, no, it is absolute bliss, to have someone who appreciates me for who I am and does not expect me to be someone else...Someone who appreciates chivalry, and just genuine care! She is amazing! And I am very happy...Hard to believe it hasnt even been 3 weeks yet! This is easily the best relationship, healthiest relationship, and genuinely cared-for relationship ever for me! YAY! Who knew something could be this wonderful...wow, do I sound mushy!

More to come...

5 comments:

Pearson Family said...

Wow, it sounds like you have been bitten by the bug!

Kent said...

DJ, is your blog going to keep being G-rated? Anyway, congrats on the relationship. Hope all is well at NDCC. Stay hard.

Jennifer said...

Yeah, you do sound mushy.

;o)

RPorche said...

We're happy for you, dude.

wildlawman said...

Man, we need to find me one of those now!! :-P Glad to hear everything is going well!! Catch you soon, bud!

About Me

Arlington, Texas, United States