8.23.2004

Who would have thunk it...

I knew that I wouldnt be able to keep up with this blog on a daily basis as I set out to do...But the goal was noble, right?

Here are a few new definitions, thoughts on the dominant topic seen on this sight: WORSHIP. These, like another post of recent weeks, are based on Donald Miller's book Blue Like Jazz.
"Many of our attempts to understand the Christian faith have only cheapened it. I can no more understand the totality of God than the pancake I made for breakfast understands the totality of me. The little we do understand, that grain of sand our minds are capable of grasping, those ideas such as God is good, God feels, God loves, God knows all, are enough to keep our hearts dwelling on His majesty and holy otherness forever..."


1 comment:

Val said...

That was awesome. That sentiment is why Steven Curtis Chapman's "God is God" is one of my favorites.

About Me

Arlington, Texas, United States