5.30.2007

I'm Sad...just not as sad as I was before Friday afternoon!

Well,
I am still upset...not deserving of a rant just yet, afterall, the Ranger's don't deserve it! But, I am not near as sad today as I was before Friday afternoon.
Some of you know that for a while I have been emailing back and forth with certain production big whigs at CBS for the last few months. Among them are Roger Dobkowitz, the show's producer, and Rich Fields, the show's announcer. Well, in a recent dialog with Mr. Dobkowitz, topics came up how I probably wouldn't get out to LA before Barker retires with his last daytime show airing on Friday, June 15th, how sad that makes me. Well, that was on Wednesday the 16th of May. On Friday, May 25th, after a leisurely day-off morning at the Colonial Golf Tournament, I come in to a package in my office mail box from "The Price Is Right--Production: 7800 Beverly Blvd, LA, 90036." I open it and much to my surprise and emotional overwhelming, there is a personalized autograph from Bob Barker. "TO DJ: THANKS FOR BEING A LOYAL FRIEND AND TRUE...BOB BARKER!!"

AWESOME!!!!!!!

No comments:

About Me

Arlington, Texas, United States