10.17.2007

TPIR, Day 2 of the Carey Era

I don't have a great deal of time...so I'll make my reflections brief.

Day 2 was a better effort from Drew, et al. Again, the only thing that will allow the show to run even remotely close to what it used to with you know who (sounds like Rob Parker), is time, familiarity and relationships! There seems to be a good sensitivity between Drew and Rich Fields (the ever-so-able, yet sometimes obtrusive announcer). He seems to be learning the games well, but he needs to not be afraid to explain them well and slowly.

Tuesday's Show Rating...B+

2 comments:

Troy M. Stirman said...

Bulls, you crack me up with your insanity...but I guess it could be worse? You could be hooked on "Desperate Housewives". Now there's a show that needs to find the bottom of a trashcan - and soon...

-TMS

Dad said...

I'm a bit like Troy, NO ONE I've ever known has the passion and vast knowledge of so many game shows anywhere! (I'll take my share of the blame!)
I thought you'd be posting the celebration of your 2nd anniversary of meeting your wife and my daughter-in-law!!!

About Me

Arlington, Texas, United States