11.23.2005

Happy Turkey Day

Well...happy turkeyday eve everyone! Had to post an update today, so here goes!

Short and sweet...

9am this morning...GULP!

"What is significant about that," you may ask? It was the last time until Sunday evening sometime that I will see my Meghan. She met her parents in Tulsa for thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving Freck (and Andersons!)

Swiftly approaching two months in our relationship and I "couldn't be happier." Life is Good, God is Good, Life is God, God is Life, ITS ALL GOOD!

Maybe your thanksgiving, like mine, will be truly filled with the stark realization of how truly blessed we really are!

1 comment:

mt said...

DJ congrats on the anniversary! I wanted to invite you over to my blog since we are having a discussion on worship. I would love to hear your take on the pros and cons of high vs. low church liturgy. Goolsby posted something on there that I think would interest you. May God bless you this Christmas,

Matt

About Me

Arlington, Texas, United States